Health Benefits of Pomegranate/ Pomegranate Juice: The Top Ten
1. Antioxidants – These help to wrangle the hoards of free radicals in your system. Free radical…s have an uneven number of electrons and like to balance themselves out by stealing from other molecules and cells in your body. These cells are oftentimes very important ones dealing with your DNA, and when they are destroyed, disease steps in. Pomegranate juice is an excellent source of antioxidants that work to help you stay disease-free.
2. Blood Thinner – Pomegranate juice helps your blood circulation, making it easier for blood to travel to your heart, brain, and the rest of your body.
3. Cancer Fighter – Pomegranate has been known to reduce and prohibit the growth of cancer cells and tumors in your body.
4. Digestion Aide – Pomegranate juice is a natural remedy for diarrhea, dysentery, and great number of other digestive problems.
5. Anemia Relief – With a high content of iron, pomegranate juice is a great home cure for anemia because it promotes higher levels of hemoglobin.
6. Anti-Inflammatory – Pomegranate juice has properties that help treat sufferers of arthritis. It can also help cure a cough or sore throat.
7. Neonatal Care – It has been proven that pomegranate juice ingested by pregnant women can help protect the neonatal brain.
8. Artery Protection – It helps keep plaque from building up in your arteries.
9. Cartilage Protection – It works to prevent the deterioration of cartilage in your body.
10. Cholesterol Reducer – Pomegranate juice is capable of lowering blood pressure by as much as 6% in daily drinkers.